Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Karis!

Karis today you celebrate your 7th birthday and it brings such happy tears to my eyes!  You are such a BIG girl and I just don't know if I can stand it!  I love that you are growing up so healthy and into such a beautiful little girl but I just want time to stand still!

A walk down memory lane...and a more detailed one of maternity pics and birth story here.

The day you were born...

1st bday party

2nd bday party

3rd bday party

4th bday party

5th bday party

On your 6th bday!

Can't believe that last picture was just a year ago.  You have grown up so much in this last year and I can tell your heart is changing, growing, and becoming more mature.  I pray that the Lord would save you this year so that you can begin to understand the riches He has in store for you if you will just accept Him.  Your heart is so tender and loving and I am so thankful the Lord allowed me to be your mom.  I am beyond blessed.  You are a delight my child.  I love you to the moon...and back.  :)

Looking forward to adding your SEVEN year pics later today!

1 comment: