Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Break Tuesday

Today is the last day of Fall Break and unfortunately I had some house cleaning items (literally and figuratively) to knock off my to do list.

My morning consisted of this (and lots of it!)...
This isn't all of it either, just a portion.  I probably did 6-8 loads since last night.  I took a couple of days off here recently and I paid for it today.  Boo.  But I did have a helper or two or three.

Then after lunch I had a yearly doc appointment and Destin kept the kiddos for me so I wouldn't have to take them.  Yah for friends!  The kids were excited to play with Axton!  On my way back, I picked up a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte since I have never had one and have heard the talk about them all over facebook here recently.  SO I had to see what the hype was all about.  The verdict...DELICIOUS!  Yum!  But that price?!?!  Yikes.  That's some expensive coffee folks!

This afternoon we went to park to run with Mary Beth and the kids played with Eli.  My run wasn't as bad as Saturday's but I still struggled some. It was hot again and felt like it was July...upper 80's....ugh!  Hoping Saturday is cooler!  


(pic taken from kitchenconfidante.com)

and these yummy Honey Roasted Red Potatoes
(pic taken from mytastytreasures.blogspot.com)

Both were delicious!!!!  I will definitely make them both again.  The only change was on the pork tenderloin, I used a teriyaki flavored tenderloin and it made it super yummy and flavorful!

Tonight after baths, the girls were sitting watching Tangled and this is what I saw....adorable.  They do love each other.


I took this a couple of weeks ago and forgot to include it!  I found it on my phone and had to brag on my hubs.  He was out shooting before bow season started and I (being proud wifey) took pic of his accuracy.  That buck better watch out for Jay haha!

Back to the grind tomorrow...yah for a 3 day week!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment