Monday, October 3, 2011

A bunch of stuff!

This post will be random...lots of stuff to include!

Today the excitement around our house was the big tractor that has been sitting in our yard came back to life today and was in action for the kids to see!  I bet Landon said "tractor" 4, 321 times haha!  He was in tractor heaven!



 And yesterday Hazel got her first tooth!!!

Axton's new obsession is Toy Story 3...loves it!  This is his Buzz...his attachment throughout the day!  :)

I will give you 3 guesses as to what Landon was pointing at out the window...

Sweet baby blues...

This made me laugh.  Hazel is somewhat mobile now and she kept inching over to Everett until she did this....

Karis is STAR STUDENT this week on her birthday week and she is so excited!  She also got a bday card in the mail from Grandmother and Pinto and that was such a treat!



Tonight I went shopping with just the girls while the boys stayed at home.  We shopped for stuff for Karis bday and cupcakes for her to take to school tomorrow.  When we got home, I let them attack a cupcake and Lucy was dancing with blue lips to the CD Karis bought with her bday money, Selena Gomez.  Karis loves it and sings every word!

Random funny auto-correct moment...I read this on facebook today and knew the author (name will go unmentioned) would delete it when she realized what she had said so I took a screenshot of it before she did so.  I laughed OUT LOUD on this one!  (Names have been blurred to keep the person from being embarrassed.)   BTW, she meant "pantRy." haha

Also are some random videos  I have taken this week.  The first two are Karis reading...when I was in first grade I did NOT read words like computers, research, and information!  Proud of my girl!  The second is just a longer version for me to remember and have as a keepsake.  The last is Lucy dancing today to Wii Dance to "Who Let the Dogs Out."  Her moves are priceless!

Karis reading

Karis reading


Lucy dancing...priceless hip action!

Last but not least, I have a major prayer request.  My sis-in-law Jessica is having a form of brain surgery tomorrow to correct her Chiari Malformation.  It is a 3-5 hour surgery and they will be removing some vertebrae and part of her skull along with some other things. Please pray for peace for her and Jay's mom and dad, and that the doctors would be precise and accurate during surgery.  Her surgery is scheduled for 1:00.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment