Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Scripture in the wake of Boston Marathon Bombings

I know like all of you, I have been watching more news than I ever do...waiting, watching, hoping that they find whoever did this and bring them to justice.  My heart breaks for their families and those three lives that were lost along with the other 175 people injured. 





But, in the wake of the horrible bombing, God has been gracious to remind me that when we fear, we are to find refuge in the arms of Jesus.  People will disappoint, but my Jesus doesn't make mistakes.  No, I may not understand why He allowed it to happen but I know He is sovereign and there is a reason for everything and I will continue to trust that in ALL things, including this bombing, will bring HIM glory.  And He continues to be good even in the midst of hard times.









No comments:

Post a Comment