Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Early Birthday Hazel!

 This sweet girl turns 2 on Sunday and her mom went ahead and brought cupcakes today for us to celebrate!  These kids love any celebration with cupcakes ha!  Hazel has become so fun lately, doing and saying new things constantly.  She has quite the cute personality and opinion too (don't they all?!).  I love her like my own and love to see her smiling face!

The many faces of Hazel...





She wasn't too sure of the birthday hats ha!


And she definitely didn't want to pose for pictures before eating her "cake."  
"It's my party and I can cry if I want to!!!"





 Everett came late that day and missed the party so I thought I would add one of him too...

 Happy Birthday to this sweet girl...I hope you will always know how much Mrs. Amanda loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment