Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A date with 3 special little people...

 Brayden was supposed to have practice tonight but at the last minute it got cancelled due to the rain.  I kinda thought it might and had a backup plan up my sleeve.  When we got the call that practice had been cancelled I told them I was taking them on a date, their choice.  I kinda had an idea of what they would choose based on earlier conversations.

They wanted to go eat Mexican (their new favorite) and eat chips and dip.  We didn't have much time and I told them it was their choice, so Mexican it was.  We enjoyed our time together but wished daddy had been able to come!


Then we went and saw the movie "The Croods."  They had mentioned to me several times that they wanted to go see it so we did.  It was a really cute family movie!

I absolutely loved making memories with these three...I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment