Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Just living life

I LOVE girls night and we don't get them often enough!  So thankful for these church ladies and the relationships I have with each of them.  

Brayden and Karis have both done great in school again this 9 weeks and we are so proud of them!  As proud as I am of his grades, I am even more proud of his CHARACTER!  Praying it continues to develop and he learns to love people as Jesus does!

SO proud of my girl and how hard she works at school getting straight A's again!  Those stars are adding up!!!

 Last Sunday Jay preached somewhere else and Karis and Lucy were both spending the night with someone so Brayden had Eli over to spend the night.  Before church I took these two hot dates to get donuts before church.  :)

 Jay posted this last week on his IG and it is such a dose of reality I had to share it!


When Lucy went to Lolli's for a few days last weekend, my daddy (Lucy's favorite person of all time!) took her out on a date to Chick-fil-a.  So thankful for them and how they invest in my children.  Lucy LOVED it!  Thanks Pop!

Been contemplating this alot lately and trying to live life/parent with this in mind.  I want to teach them to be independent, learn that it is ok to make mistakes and learn from them and to allow them to learn from the Bible on their own.  After all, they will be accountable for their own actions.  It's never too early to learn!



No comments:

Post a Comment