Friday, April 12, 2013

A tooth, a story, a special sticker, and a program

Brayden came home from school on Thursday with a special sticker on his shirt which says, "According to my principal, I'm Terrific!"  He got it for reading a story that he wrote on the intercom for the whole school to hear.  Karis said he did so good and I was SOOO proud of him.  He gets embarrassed easily and I am kinda surprised he did it!



His story he read was a story he wrote called how to make a tent...

Then he pulled his second tooth by himself and was so proud of himself!


Karis had a program at school on Friday and since Lucy had been sick, I decided to stay home with her and let Jay go and take pics for me.


Karis made this the other day in her room out of paper...so creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment