Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Livin' life and lovin' livin'...

Time gets away from me and I didn't realize it had been a week since my last post.  I have pics and memories just sitting on my camera or phone and I just haven't downloaded them until now.  And we had a fun {busy} weekend and I didn't get a chance to blog then.  I'll share pics from my camera soon but for now these are the ones hangin' around on my phone...

Saw this on facebook this week and I wholeheartedly agree... {thank goodness!}

Ordered these birthday shirts from my favorite etsy shop FlyDuds and got them in this week...they turned out so cute!

Brayden brought me some flowers the other day that he picked himself...melt.my.heart!


Love this sweet girl...and love that she loves her momma.  :)

My boy had a homerun the other night and won his game 13-1...remains undefeated and hoping it stays that way!


The girls made their own "couch" and they were sitting reading magazines.  I love that they love to play together.

Recently made Pioneer Woman's Mushroom Swiss Burgers...so yummy!

Love reading in the Psalms!!!

Praying this is {and remains} my heart cry!


This past Sunday the kids went to a block party at Lolli's church and my cousin Amy sent me these pics....






Meanwhile while they were gone I watched "Hunger Games" on Netflix while Jay was catching this big 'ole guy...


Thankful once we are a child of God, we don't lose our salvation when we mess up!!!

ALL peoples need to hear the gospel...my heart hurts for those who have never heard!

 A life of integrity....


Yesterday was Lucy's best friend Story's and her brother Oakley's birthday.  We got to facetime with her and wish them a happy day.  Love them!  Happy Birthday Story and Oakley!

He IS good...despite your circumstance!

No comments:

Post a Comment