Monday, July 4, 2011

Fun Fourth with Food, Family and Friends

Today for the 4th we got together with some friends and enjoyed the day swimming, eating and of course ending the night with some fireworks.  I am so thankful for so much today....freedom in my country, spiritual freedom, my family, great friends, and food.

We went swimming at the Potts house and the kids enjoyed some ice cream!



Lucy wore half of hers haha!

Mr. Brandon did some smoke bombs with the boys...

We came home for some naps (me included!) and then we met back up with them to eat and go see the fireworks in town.  The girls set up "artwork central" in the back of Brandon's truck.  I wouldn't expect to see anything else from Karis and Ellie!!!


Brandon brought some games we had fun playing...



Here are my running buddies Marybeth and Amber!  We will be running 2 5k's together this August and September.  We spend alot of time suffering together haha but I love their dedication and encouragement!



Me and my kiddos....Jay was out of town for a meeting :(  We missed him!

The kids found some other kids near us to play red rover with...I used to love this game as a kid!




Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment