Sunday, July 3, 2011

A day with the family

Jonathan and Jenna were in town so today we got together with my family to celebrate Uncle Jon-Jon's birthday, Father's Day, Allen's "Gotcha" day (the day we adopted him), and Brayden's birthday.  It was a big day!

Brayden opening his gift from Uncle Matt and Aunt Tiffany

A marshmallow shooter....WOW they have had some fun with this thing!

Brayden and his Uncle Matt (my brother)




Uncle Jon-Jon and Aunt Jenna gave him some money and he was thanking Aunt Jenna.  :)



Jonathan and Jenna had a great idea to get my dad a Kindle from all of us for Father's Day.  He LOVES to read so this was the perfect gift for him!!!  Dad loved it!

Me with 2 of my brothers and my dad (Allen couldn't be there).  I am the oldest and Jonathan (the tall one) is 10 years younger than me and Matt is 2 years younger than me. 

My parents got him a race track...

Then we all went to my parent's church firework show.  It was super hot but alot of fun.  We took picnics and just enjoyed each other's company for the evening while we waited on the fireworks.  The kids had a blast!


Pop with his grandgirls (isn't he looking skinny?)


Brayden found lots of games and boys to play with!

Debbie was doing some candy crafts with the girls....

Me and my man



We saw my friend Tammy and her little boy Cameron.  He is a cutie and sad they will be moving soon!

My dad and his sister Carol.  It was great to see she and my Uncle Kenny!  We don't get to see them enough!

Lucy and Kinsley

My sweet kiddos before the fireworks

My boys

Jonathan and Jenna had some great seats for the fireworks!




Faith fireworks from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.


Great day with the family!  We missed you Uncle Allen!

No comments:

Post a Comment