Monday, July 25, 2011

A day at Sea World

Our last day in Orlando we spent the day at Sea World.  We have never taken the kids there and we thought it would be a good alternative to Magic Kingdom which is where we took Karis when she was younger.  It was really hot but not too unbearable and we very much enjoyed our visit there!





Karis is the only one who would get her pic taken with Shamu.  :)

Watching the rollercoasters...






The aquarium...





Makes my heart smile...


This squirrel let us get super close...guess he was used to lots of people!

The Wild Arctic...polar bear, walrus and beluga whale exhibit.




Of course we had to go see a "Free Willy" (Shamu) show!















We rode lots of rides!

We played in the sand and on the super cool playground!



And played in the fountains in our clothes (it was HOT)!



Karis' favorite part was the scuba divers....they would dive down and get oysters.  Karis just stood in front of this window and stared at the girl ha!

There were some shark feeds...


We ate lunch at the Spice Mill and our lunch overlooked the water and Brayden got to feed the fish.  He loved it!


Then we went to a dolphin show which was my favorite!



My favorite part was when this trainer had each foot on the nose of a dolphin and they were spinning under water.  It was super neat!

I have loved dolphins since I went to Sea World as a little girl with my family.  I used to want to be a marine biologist so I could swim with them.  I still haven't been able to swim with dolphins yet in my lifetime, but maybe soon!  They are such beautiful creatures!


The show was entertaining...lots of people diving and swinging everywhere!





The show finale...

Dolphins waving goodbye...






We ended the day with a few more rides of course!


It was a wonderful day...can't wait to go back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I want to go to Sea World!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete