Monday, June 27, 2011

VBS Big Apple Adventure

Despite the fact that VBS is such a busy, hectic week and soooo much work, it has a special place in my heart.  I was saved at age 6 at VBS at my church and know that God works through VBS and know that it may be the only time that some children hear the good news.  I have been super busy and had very little time to take pictures because I have been teaching missions to all the classes but these are a few I have taken so far.




My missions room....a train station.




"Kits for Kids" we have been collecting as a mission project

Karis wanted to bring her friend Precious this week so we are picking her up everyday to join us.  She is just the sweetest thing! :)

Mr. Brandon always wants Lucy to like him but she is shy to outsiders so she rarely gives him the time of day!  But tonight, she RAN to him MULTIPLE times and he was LOV-ING it!!!

It may not happen again so I had to capture it on film!!!

Snack time in the park....


Looking forward to seeing what God is going to do this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment