Saturday, June 25, 2011

Beginning of VBS

I am so behind on blogging and I just haven't had the time to blog this week.  It has been super busy with VBS, Brayden's birthday and just life.  So I am going to try to play catch-up within the next hour before we run again to go to day 3 of VBS.

Saturday we went up to the church to set up our rooms for VBS. We are doing the Big Apple Adventure and I am responsible for Missions which I was very excited about!  We had pizza mid-day and we had lots of helpers!

Notice Lucy in the middle of all the "big" girls.  She thinks she is one of them!



We were up at the church until 3 or so and then came home to prepare to have some friends over.  Our friends from South Carolina, Arnie and Elizabeth and their 4 girls (7 and under) came over for dinner.  Their girls are sooo precious and the hang out adult time was a blast.  


Today is my friend's Destin's bday so she and her hubby went out with some friends and I kept Axton over night.  Lucy was THRILLED to see him...she misses him so!!!

Today would have been Amber's birthday so I thought alot about her today.  I do miss her so much although time has been good to me.  I hope she is having a blast in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment