Friday, June 17, 2011

Food, restaurants and friends

While in Phoenix, we went to some amazing restaurants.  I loved it because no cooking for me!!!

A couple of blocks from the convention there was a shopping center with lots of yummy restaurants.  Some were so good we went TWICE!



This was at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant with some friends, probably our fav restaurant while we were there!  It was SOOO good!

James and Beth, friends and a local pastor from our area

Dennis and Mike, some local pastors from our association and friends of ours as well!

Our friends Josh and Katie...Josh is also a local worship leader in our area.

Katie and I hung out alot while hubbies were in meetings...we even got to go thrift shopping one afternoon.  It was so much fun and we discovered the store Ross too...one of our new favorites!!!


We went to this restaurant place twice too...little quaint, local place and it was so good!

I loved having dinner and getting to spend one-on-one time with this special hunk too!

One morning we ate breakfast at the Good Egg and I had this...enough fruit for 3 people!  It was delicious and I brought the rest home to enjoy later!

Our favorite!

I had a roasted chicken wrap that was DELICIOUS!!!

And they had the best hummus I have ever had in my life....it was soooo good!!! I am craving it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment