Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our day in iphone pics....

Today Daddy stayed home with the younger two kiddos while I spent the entire day with this sweet girl....

Jay had given me some money to spend on clothes for Mother's Day and today I wanted to go spend it!  So Karis came with me to "help" me and we went shopping at the outlet malls (Gap and Old Navy).  Karis was showing off her new flip flops and shades while we were having lunch at Sonic.  I know I am biased, but she is so stinkin' cute...just sayin'.

Then we had an appointment to get our hair done.  It has been FIVE months since I have had my hair cut or colored so it was way past due.  Karis needed a trim too but also picked out a feather too.  She and my stylist talked me into one too ha! 

My friend Destin (Ax's mom) had given me a gift certificate to get a pedicure at the end of school so Karis and I went to get pedis.  This kind of thing is so fun to do with Karis...memories that will last a lifetime!

She picked out a VERY lime green haha.  Check out her bright feet!

I loved spending the day with my oldest.  She is such a sweetheart, beautiful on the outside, but more importantly, beautiful on the inside. :)

Love you sweet girl.

2 comments: