Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Fun day

When I went in to get Lucy this morning, this is what I found....
She is a nazi about her purse these days!  She HAS to have it and if she can't find it, she panics.  It HAS to have her phone(s) and sunglasses in it.  She takes them everywhere she goes, even to bed.


As I mentioned Ax spent the night with us last night and his dad was coming to get him before we went to church.  So he got to snap some pics with us!



 Tomorrow is his birthday so he was telling me how old he was going to be.  You think he might be a little excited?!



He had just woken up when I took these pics.  I said, "Smile Ax" and this is what I got haha!

When we were at church, Brayden saw his friend Caden from his baseball team and since Brayden missed his team end of the year party while we were in Phoenix, Caden picked up Brayden's trophy.  He was thrilled to get it this morning and was showing everybody at church.  


 The kids at church were all playing with the VBS decorations and were on the "bus."  Eli and Lucy were the youngest and were driving....uhoh!  haha

It was an incredible day at church as always.  Worship with my church family is my favorite time of the week.  It is so pure and honest and brings me to my knees almost every week.  God is good!

VBS starts tonight...to say the kids are excited is a HUGE understatement!!!

Thinking of my grandmother today....would have been her birthday.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment