Wednesday, June 1, 2011

National Running Day

Without knowing that today was National Running Day, I decided to start my Summer off right by getting back into a workout routine.  I am so tired of P90X and if I have to hear his voice one more time, I might scream something not so nice at him ha!  So I decided I needed something different, cardio and some weight training now that I have all this extra time on my hands, being off work for the Summer and all.

So a friend of mine and I decided to start the Couch to 5K using Robert Ullrey's podcast.  We loaded up the kiddos and survived day one.  Seriously, anybody can do this!  Since I felt like I needed some weight training also and the Couch to 5K is only 3 days a week, I decided to start the 30 day Shred too.  It is also only 30 minutes so I figured I could swing it.  It was a great day to start my workouts..on National Running Day!


Other than that, today Lucy and I hung out most of the day (Karis and Brayden still at Lollis).   She "helped" me clean the car inside and out, straighten the house and we even watched a movie and took a nap together!  She was being such a sweety and I really enjoyed time with just her today.  She has gotten to be so easy and fun!

Tonight we met up with Jay after he got off work and went on a date to Outback.  Of course, this little cutie tagged along...


1 comment: