Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's Karis been up to?

Art, gymnastics, art, flipping over furniture, art, riding her bike, art and more art.

She has always loved to make things and her desire gets stronger with age.  She for sure got the artistic abilities from her daddy because I can't draw a stick man to save my life!  I got the step-by-step directions on how to make a stick cat and since I am generous like that, I thought I would share with you...you know, since you were wondering.
Step 1:  You will need these supplies.
Step 2: Draw your cat (just like this) and cut it out.
Step 3: Tape your cat on the popsicle stick.
And voila!  You have yourself some stick cat puppets.  


She has also been drawing things like this house, complete with leaves on the roof.  


And my favorite has been these purses...aren't these creative?  She made these purses completely out of construction paper and I think she made enough for each of you!



-------------------------------------------

Oh and this is what she came down to show me this morning.  "Mom I know how to tie my shoe!" I did show her a while back and we haven't done it since and she has been practicing and got it.  

I am proud of you Care Bear!

Karis tying her shoes! from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete