Friday, April 16, 2010

Genesis, teeth and flowerbeds

Teething update:  Lucy cut TWO more teeth!  I should blog about things sooner because it seems once I do, it happens faster.  She has been cutting a top tooth for 3 weeks now and I blog about it yesterday and when she woke up this morning, she had that top tooth and one on the bottom!  No wonder she has been fussy!

You would think this poor child is neglected because she has been eating everything in sight (including Genesis 1 from my Bible).  It's ok, Lucy, I don't need that page.  It's just the story of Adam and Eve.


And she is putting herself to bed...Alright Lucy, if you are really that tired, I can certainly arrange a naptime!
"Leave me alone, a girl needs her sleep!"


She also loves to get into momma's purse!  What can I say...she's a girly girl!

We have a weekend project...our yard/flowerbeds.  Yea I know...it's bad.  It needs lots of TLC and it just hasn't happened until this weekend.  We spent several hours tonight working on it and plan to spend the entire day tomorrow finishing it up and then I will post some after pictures.  I mean seriously...the only place to go is up!  Yikes!


We worked until dark and then came in and everybody got a bath/shower and we snuggled on the couch with some popcorn and watched a movie together.  I love my family!


Here are some pics I snapped today while outside...



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete