Thursday, April 15, 2010

Teething is not my friend.

Lucy has been working on a top tooth for 3 weeks now.  It has been swollen, red and looks like it REALLY hurts.  Every day I check to see if it has come through and still, it hasn't.  She has been irritable for days now and is eating normally but not napping as good during the day.  She is still sleeping  12 hours at night (7-7) which I am thankful for but sometimes her naps haven't been as great.  I have been giving her Motrin and that seems to help but I hate to give it to her all day long.  
She has been doing alot of this....

She spends alot of time in my arms and wants no one but momma (I am not complaining about that part!)...


So we have spent alot of quality time cuddling.
I don't usually push the paci and normally don't even let her have it when she is not napping, but she has started grinding her teeth...which I. CAN'T. STAND!  It is just one of those things....like fingernails on a chalkboard.  I just can't handle.  So I have been SHOVING the paci in her mouth!  Argh!







I hope this tooth comes in fast!

3 comments:

  1. Ryan has learned how to grind his teeth as well. He was doing it today and like you said it just makes me cringe. He totally has no interest in a paci anymore and only wants him thumb! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through the whole blog and I must say its a beautiful blog. Though you have incorporated simple little things in your life, you have made them so interesting to read for anyone. I appreciate the work you did and are doing for poor children. Great job. All the best to both of you for all your endeavors. Wish you happiness. Oh yes, a 'Hi' to Karis, Lucy and Bryden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete