Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jonathan and Jenna's wedding rehearsal

It's finally here!  In just one day, my brother will be hitched!  The rehearsal went really quickly and smoothly!

The bride and I (how gorgeous is she???)...


What a beautiful, happy couple!  I hope they both realize how lucky they both are.  God is good!


My babies...


My brother Matt and his wife Tiffany...


After the rehearsal, we went to the dinner at Bahama Breeze.  It was beautiful and delicious and the sunset in the background was just fitting!

Me and the flower girl...



Mother and father of the groom...


My family (Lucy was at "Aunt" Paige's house...thank you Paige)...


Brayden saying, "I'm watching you!"


The beautiful bride...


Like Uncle, Like Nephew...they act just alike!  Thanks Matt haha!


I am more than thrilled to see Jonathan and Jenna get married.  I think they are perfect for each other and want them both to be happy.  Isn't it such a joyous occasion to see two people that you know were meant for each other?!  

I love you both and sooo excited to be a part of your special day!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment