Monday, April 5, 2010

Special flowers

These flowers (although they look disgusting), are very special to me.  It is a combination of very important events in mine and Jay's history.  Some of these roses came from the night he proposed, special dates, flowers he sent me on our wedding morning, and my wedding bouquet.  They have been in my bedroom since we married and I just haven't been able to part with them.  However the dust that is on them is sickening and it is just time.  I don't need to hang on to the flowers for memories...I will always have them AND my man!



Look at the nasty dust on these babies....


My wedding bouquet...

The funny part about this is that I was talking to Jay and telling him I was sad to see them go and I didn't know that Brayden was overhearing me.  I went to go throw them in the garbage and Brayden busted out in a horribly sad cry!  He kept saying, "Don't throw those away!  That makes me sad!!!!!"  It took me a few minutes to convince him that it was ok to do so.  He was NOT convinced!  To be such a tough guy, he definitely has a tender heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment