Friday, April 9, 2010

Jonathan and Jenna's wedding!

Today is the big day....my baby brother got married!  It was an absolutely perfect day for a wedding!  

****Warning: LOTS of pictures!*******

I was a bridesmaid and Karis was the flowergirl...


Karis dancing with her Aunt Tiffany...practicing for the reception!


What a beautiful flowergirl! (Oh and my mom made this dress..didn't she do great?!)


Gorgeous bouquets...


Me and my oldest brother Matt...


Uncle Matt and Karis....


Like mother, like daughter...


AW!  Isn't this sweet?  Karis loves her Uncle Jon-Jon!







I love this pic but it is not what it seems.  It looks like they are holding hands but I assure you they are not.  Karis wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole (she's shy)!  But they sure did look cute together!



Me and my girls...


Lolli and Lucy....


My sweet family....


My favorite 2 boys in the world...


Hungry bride....eating some chickfila before walking down the aisle haha!


Nervous (and still gorgeous) bride....


All my bros...
(oh and I stole some of these pics from Tiff's facebook...I didn't get any in the sanctuary)



The happy couple with the nieces and nephew...


The whole crew...


Me and my handsome hunk!


Awaiting the bride...


The grooms cake...


The brides cake...sorry it is half eaten.  I couldn't get a picture of it whole!  :(


Candy bar...my kids LOVED this!


Wasn't the reception beautiful???



Father of the bride dance...


Mother of the groom dance...


Karis hugged Jenna I think 480 times today...haha!


Karis and Uncle Allen...


Lolli and Karis...


My kids (ok and I) LOVED the dancing!  Brayden shocked the socks off me...he was breakdancing on the dance floor!  He kept pulling me back out there saying, "MOMMM, dance with me!!!"  I gladly obliged!



Me and Jon


My little cousin Sarah Jane (isn't she cute?)...


Brayden with his best buds Nick and Timmy...


Practicing our bubbles waiting on Jon and Jenna to leave...



Introducing....Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Nason!!!

Congrats Jonathan and Jenna!  We love yall and are so happy we got to be a part of your big day!  The ceremony was beautiful and so honoring to the Lord.  We pray that your marriage would continue to glorify the Lord in all that you do.  We wish you the best!

2 comments:

  1. The reception was at Hillwood. It was sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day it was. I am happy for Jon & Jenna...





    Was Emily not there on this wonderful occasion?

    ReplyDelete