Friday, June 15, 2012

VBS 2012

We had VBS every night this past week from Sunday to Friday.  The kids missed the first couple of days because they were still at the beach with Lolli and Karis and Lucy missed another night with strep but they LOVE VBS!  It is one of their favorite things and I too, love it.  To me, it is one of the most spiritually important things for them to attend in the whole year.  I got saved at VBS when I was 6 and so I know it is effective and we knew this was a pivotal year for Karis at her age.  

We have had several spiritual talks with our kids this week and we think Brayden and Karis are very close to making decisions for Christ.   Oh Lord, please save them while they are young!

I did not take my camera one night other than show night (I know...gasp!) but I did take these with my phone of the girls one night.  These two love each other so much.  They remind me of Karis with Mari-Morgan when they were this age.  So cute!




These were taken Friday night at show night and Mrs. Phyllis every year makes the most incredible cakes ever!








This was my group for the week 4th and 5th graders....


We had an offering challenge this week boys vs. girls and girls won so several of the men got pies in the face for losing.  The kids LOVED it!  This was obviously before....



Karis and her BFF of all time Mari-Morgan....


Ambere got a pie int he face too haha!


Brayden was so much fun watching him sing the VBS music.  I wouldn't ever say that to him it would embarrass him and he would think I was making fun of him but he was SOOOO serious about his music.  He sings to the top of his lungs and does all the motions with every ounce of his being.  It was adorable.  Here is a video I took one night of VBS of him performing with the big kids on stage.

Here are 2 videos I took on show night of all the kids performing....

1 comment: