Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I know...it's a week late.  Jay and I were out of town last Sunday on Father's Day and the kids were at Nonnie's house so we decided to postpone celebrating Father's Day until this Sunday so that the kids could be a part.  I mean...what's a Father's Day without your children?!

So tonight we cooked up Jay's favorite meal...steak, asparagus with Hollandaise sauce, and sweet potatoes and it was gooo-ood.

Then we opened up gifts (well he opened them up) and the kids were more excited than he was I think.  Karis had spent several hours that afternoon wrapping up everything herself.

My favorite people in the world...

Karis wrapped up tons of stuff.  She even wrapped up gift cards individually as well as a York Peppermint Patty that she had bought for him.  He had lots to open!

She even wrapped this up because she knows he loves hot sauce ha!



Jay has been wanting this camo backpack to take on mission trips so I did some guessing as to which one he wanted and I got the exact one.  I got lucky!  Did you know there are about 200 different "kinds" of camo...exhausting!


From the kids I let them each pick out a place to get dad a gift card from the places they know he loves.  This is what they picked and he reallllly liked them!  He said they know him well!

Happy Father's Day to my babies' daddy...I love him (and like him because that is important too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment