Sunday, June 24, 2012

Some randoms

After our crazy busy summer so far, I am SOOO looking forward to being home for a few weeks.  I long for days with NOTHING to do, pool days, pajama days and just days when we can run to Sonic happy hour ha!  I feel like tomorrow is the first Summer day even though it is already halfway over!

Jay came in with these the other day for no reason and they are really opening up.  I love having fresh flowers around!  :)

Today at church we had a potluck lunch for our Worship Leader Stephen and his fiance Holly.  They are getting married in less than 2 weeks and we are so proud to add her to our bunch...what a sweetheart!  Here they are in front of their money tree....

The other day at the pool Karis decided to do a flip off the side.  It freaked me out at first but she jumps way out so I am ok with that.  My kids are such little fish...they love the water!  They take after their momma! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment