Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day to the men in my life...

Happy Father's Day to all you father's out there but I want to give a special shout out to my daddy who has been an amazing father.  He has been a wonderful example of what I needed to look for in a husband and father.  He is such a humble, patient, servant-hearted man of God.  One of my favorite memories of my dad is that growing up, I always saw him reading his Bible in the mornings before the family got up.  I hope my children have that same memory of me doing that same thing...it is soooo important.

My dad with my brothers and I...
We are missing Allen in this pic...he wasn't there the night we took this one.


I am so thankful for the father to my children.  He is more than I could have dreamed of when praying for my future husband.  He, like my father, is such humble man of God and I am thankful my children have him as an example to watch.  My girls should have high standards for their future husband after being raised by their father and Brayden has big shoes to fill to be like his amazing dad.

Here are some of my favorite pics of Jay and the kids....














Happy Father's Day also to both of my father-in-laws who raised my incredible husband.  We love all of you and are thankful for you!  Hope you enjoy your special day!

1 comment: