Friday, June 8, 2012

Last day at sea

Today was a Sea Day and it was wonderful!  And although many of the days were overcast, today happened to be really sunny most of the day until a storm rolled in that afternoon.  Great day for laying out in the sun!


 Over the course of the whole cruise, I read 2 books.  I read The Vow first and it was great.  It is a Christian novel based on a true story and is a story of what love should be for all of us, unwavering and unconditional.  If you haven't read it, please do. It is an easy read I read it in one day.  There is also a movie out based on this book and I can't wait to watch it!

The second book I read was The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks.  I read it in a couple of days and it took was a great book.  I can't wait to see the movie for this one also!


 Late afternoon a storm rolled in and it was so neat to watch.  I am normally terribly afraid of storms but these were great to see.  

Our last night on the ship before dinner...





These were some of our appetizers that night...


It was a wonderful anniversary trip...very relaxing time for this busy momma but most of all, enjoyed the time spent with Jay.  I am one lucky girl.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks like y'all had a great time. Happy Anniversary.

    I've read both of those books and watched the movies.
    I loved the book The Vow (real story) and hated the movie because it is only inspired by Kim and Krickett's story. Hollywood really should have just used the real story...so much better. :)

    I bet you can't wait to see those kiddos!

    ReplyDelete