Monday, June 4, 2012

Office redo

A special Happy Birthday today to my brother Jonathan!  We love you and wish we could see you today on your birthday!

I forgot to take pictures of the office a while back when I was doing remodeling of our room, kitchen etc. I also redid Jay's office but just forgot to post about it so here you go....

Before
Jay had a really big desk that he bought when he was studying in seminary and needed alot of space but now doesn't need such a huge desk.

So I let him pick out the paint color and I painted it/remodeled it for him to have a "getaway" space.  It looks much better and has much more room.


He also had 4 bookshelves and we got rid of a bunch and he took some to his office at work and we narrowed it down to just two bookshelves.




2 comments:

  1. Yup! Good move in changing the desk! The shelf looks neat and the couch is just in the perfect place!

    ReplyDelete