Monday, April 9, 2012

Zoo day with the cousins

***This week hasn't been normal and I couldn't seem to get caught up.  I ended up being sick most of the week complete with a trip to the doc with an ear infection, an antibiotic, and a sinus cocktail shot in the rump.  Now that I can hear again and I am not so dizzy and icky feeling, I am trying to get my house back to normal and catch up.  But hardly any pics were taken this week...my camera had dust on it believe it???!!!

On Monday we happened to be out of school for the end of the Easter holiday so my MIL called and said she had our cousins for the day (they are from North Carolina and happened to be in town) and wanted to meet us at the zoo.  We gladly agreed and were there within a few hours.  I will spare you all the animal pics since you have seen those 423,000 times.  You're welcome.


Brayden, Katie, Karis, Kaycee









No trip to the zoo would be complete with some water time too.  It was chilly in the water but it didn't stop them!








Such a fun unexpected day with our cousins from North Carolina.  We love seeing them, just wish it was more often!  Love you girlies!

1 comment: