Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One incredible game!

This morning Lucy brought me Karis' devotional book and asked me to read her a bible story.  So I turned to today's date and funny how the Lord used it to bless my heart.  It was just what I needed for a minor decision I am in the process of making.  I need to stop trying to work everything out in my own time and just REST and let Him work it out.  His timing is perfect and God is good!


This little princess and I painted some fingernails and toenails today. :)

Lucy gave me a "sad" face and it was too cute...

Today/tonight Jay had a huge pastors conference that he was hosting so the kids and I decided to go to Chick-fil-a kids night.  After eating dinner, the kids enjoyed craft night.  Karis was such a sweetheart and helped Brayden and Lucy do their craft.

Then we had some time to kill before Brayden's game so we enjoyed the 2nd playground of the day.  The kids didn't mind.  :)



Brayden's game didn't start until 7:30 so we enjoyed a beautiful sunset during the game...

Brayden's game tonight was INTENSE!  It was a close game the whole time and Brayden had some INCREDIBLE hits!  He hit it twice to the fence and scored 3 out of the 7 runs for the team.  We were ahead the entire game until the other team had last bat and was 3 runs behind.  In that last inning they scored 2 and we were able to get a batter out at 1st to end the game.  It was intense and the team was all jumping up and down and our heart rates were probably through the roof.  We WON!




Airborne!



Brayden ready in the field...

My oldest sweetpea helping us in the dugout...



Coming home...SCORE!


Go angels!  Love spending these special moments with my kiddos. It was a great day!

1 comment: