Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Axton!

After Story and Meila's bday party, we went and ate lunch with the Potts at McAlisters and then on to birthday party #2 for the day.  Axton actually turns 3 tomorrow but his party was today and the kids were thrilled to go and celebrate with him.  What kid doesn't love a moonbounce?!




Axton was so busy I couldn't get a picture of him still.  So I'll take what I can get....


Axton's family just moved into a new house just a few weeks ago and they have a huge backyard to play in!



I was trying to get him to smile and he was saying, "I want my juuuuuuuice!"

Axton shared a birthday party with his friend Hannah...


Lucy and Jake enjoyed ice cream and cake together...


Ax was opening gifts and Lucy kept saying, "Where's my present?!" Haha she just hasn't figured all that out yet.


Happy 3rd Birthday sweet Ax!  Love you buddy!

Oh and a shout out to my Hazel who turns ONE today!  Love you sweet girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment