Thursday, April 19, 2012

Picture dump from our week

Wow I realized I hadn't blogged all week but didn't realize I had so much to catch up on until I did the picture dump.  So sorry picture overload on this post! And beware they will be slightly random.

Karis before school one day this week...


The "babies" who aren't so much babies anymore, are hard to photograph these days.  They are both on the move and haven't learned how to pose for the camera yet. :)

This is from Brayden's game Tuesday night...



Again...why do we have toys?!


This day Karis had picked out her own outfit and although I wanted to scream "um that doesn't look that great"I decided to hold my tongue.  She is growing up and has started to care about what she wears and if it is "cool" or not.  She was proud of this outfit (high heels and all ugh) so I chose to smile and let her be her.  She was giving her daddy a "look."

Ax wouldn't open his eyes...oh well you take what you can get!






This one makes me laugh...



This random morning Lucy came up to me and insisted she "put on a PRETTY dress" (as opposed to an ugly one??? ha) so I gladly obliged.  She picked out her headband and posed for pictures.  This doesn't happen that often so I ran with it!





This picture is of a mole that is about an inch long.  It has appeared in our flower bed recently and Brayden has been trying to catch it all week.  You have to look closely on the brick by all those leaves.  You can see a small gray dot.  It is so small and kinda cute (although I wouldn't think that if he was found INSIDE my house!).





Last night the Burnetts came over for dinner and so Story just spent the night.  Lucy loves her some Story! It so reminds me of Karis and Mari-Morgan at this age and they are still best buds! Her mom and my friend Amy is VERY pregnant and due any day.  I can't wait to meet sweet Oakley!


Karis had a field trip today at school.  She is ready and prepared!


Story wanted her hair straightened like Lucys and she was so proud of it.  :)








Landon and Jake favor to me.....





Brayden had a game tonight too!  


Brayden and his buddy Ethan after the game!

Yesterday my sweet hubby came home with these for no reason at all.  He knows I love it when he does that and he does so well with my love languages. :)

One day this week I had a doctors appointment so my friend Ambere came over to watch the kids and I snuck in a lunch with my sweet hubby before my appointment.  Sushi of course! :)

Looking forward to a weekend with Jay because the kids will be at Lolli's all weekend...woohoo for husband time, quiet, a clean house and sleeping in for a couple of days!  It is so refreshing to have a break! I am so thankful for grandparents who are willing and offering to have the grandkids over often!  

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you had a busy week. AS always, you took great pcitures of the kids.

    Happy Friday and enjoy the weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete