Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Whew! I'm back!

My family and I just arrived home a couple of hours ago from a whirlwind trip to North Carolina and back since Wednesday at 5:00 after I got off work.  My sister-in-law Kelly (Jay's sister) got married on Saturday and so we drove east for the big shindig!  It was a crazy busy weekend full of lots of fun, family, food and LOTS of driving!  Bags are unpacked, kids bathed and in bed, now it is time to download the 200 pics I took over the weekend!  I have been away from the computer, but not my camera! There are many pics to upload and I have them set to upload while I sleep and then I will finish them sometime tomorrow....multiple new posts coming!

 This was our first night in North Carolina...the first thing we did was find the cousins because Karis and Brayden were dying to see them!    They haven't seen each other in a year and it was past due time.  While everyone else was doing last minute stuff for the wedding on Thursday night, we (Jay, I, Nonnie and Pop-Pop) took the kids out for dinner at Red Robin.  We were missing Scout's younger new brother Jett and Lucy (she stayed with Lolli during our quick trip).

L to R: Karis (1st grade) , Katie (4th grade), Kaycee (1st grade), Scout (3rd grade) and Brayden (age 5)

More posts to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment