Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Apple Dessert

This is a tried and true dessert for our family...one of the "go to's".  It is SOOOO good!  I got this from a friend, Karen L., a few years back and I have made it many times.  I don't remember if I ever shared it on here, so here it is if you want a good, new, easy dessert.  I promise, you won't be sorry!

Apple Dessert
2 granny smith apples
1 cup sugar
1 cup orange juice
1 pkg. of crescent rolls
1 stick of butter

Peel and core apples.  Cut them in fourths and roll each one in a crescent roll and cover it completely with a crescent roll(the best you can).  Put them in a greased 9 X 13 pan and pour a cup of oj on top of them.  Then sprinkle the sugar over all of them evenly.  Put a pad of butter on top of each one and cook 350 for 50 minutes.








No comments:

Post a Comment