Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blast from the Past

This Blast from the Past is of Jay's childhood...boy was he a cutie!  I am not sure of dates and ages but the pics are the most important part.

Jay had blonde hair as a child and then it got darker as he got older.  Now you know where our kids get the blonde hair from.  Karis' has really gotten darker as she got older and is not almost brown, Brayden is still blonde especially in Summer and Lucy's has been the darkest of all.  I guess she took after me because I have never been blonde a day in my life (except for the ones I paid for ha!).



He loved to go fishing with his dad and granddad when he was little...we know where Brayden gets it from!

Jay and his dad


Starting the awkward stage...it still isn't as bad as mine!

1987

He played baseball from the time he was little until he played in college at Gardner-Webb.

This must have been the "I'm too cool to smile" stage.


High School ball

2000, just 2 years before we met....fly fishin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment