Sunday, September 25, 2011

Disney on Ice

For the 2nd year in a row, Lolli treated us to Disney on Ice and this year Lucy got to come!  She had no idea what to expect except that the princesses were going to be there.  She kept calling it "Princesses on Ice."

Brayden always loves going to the Fed Ex Forum to see the balls they have outside ha!

There is a reason why Karis is "hiding" behind this ball...I'll fill you in in a moment.

Precious came too!


Lolli also let the kids each pick out one toy and Brayden chose this Peter Pan sword!

Karis and Lucy both picked out this Little Mermaid doll...

And Precious chose this Tinker Bell necklace.


Me and my sweet Karis

Sweet friends :)

And now...pics from the show!  I think this is our 3rd time to go and it did not disappoint once again!

Ariel, the Little Mermaid




Lilo and Stitch, I have never seen that movie but it was cute.

My mom's best friend Karen "KK" and her son Isaac



Lucy got so into it and I think had more fun than anybody!  She sang, clapped and danced through the whole thing!

Peter Pan was no doubt Brayden's favorite part!



Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.  Bye bye Captain Hook!




Afterwards we went to eat at the Spaghetti Warehouse and the kids love eating in the "train."  The food is really good and pretty cheap for kids.

Ok funny story.  Karis and Precious were playing outside before we left and Karis couldn't find the match to one of her flip-flops so she just mismatched them.  She said, "It's ok mom I am just going outside to play it doesn't matter."  I said, "I hope you don't forget to change them before we go!"  "I won't mom!"  

Fast forward-we get downtown and Karis is getting out of the car and Lolli says, "Karis!  You have on TWO different shoes!"  She started crying because she forgot to change them and tried to hide her feet all night long ha!  I bet she won't do that again! :)

Lucy really enjoyed the garlic butter off the rolls ha!

My kids LOVE their Lolli!  And the feeling is more than mutual.  :)


It was a fun night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment