Friday, September 23, 2011

Gator Cheerleading Clinic

I blogged last Saturday that Karis had a cheerleading clinic to go to and she would be performing.  Well tonight she got to perform with the other girls and high school cheerleaders at the half time show of the high school game.  She was pumped about it and very eager to perform and see her friends.  

Practicing before the game


Karis says this was her cheerleading friend...she taught her in the clinic but she doesn't remember her name.


My cutey little cheerleader (she wanted me to take a picture of her shirt)



Her bow was cute, it said "Gators"...

My sweet girls


Me and Lulu watching the game...not too much of a game though we got killed!


Brayden caught this when the cheerleaders were throwing them out.  He, Trey and Karis all "caught" one so I think the cheerleaders were generous.  :)


Proud of our sweetie!

Karis and some of her friends froms school...this is Sydney.

Tatiana


Karis and the Gator mascot...Brayden was running and hiding from him, seriously!

Hangin' with the cheerleaders

Cheerleading chant before halftime

Halftime show


It got really cold after half time so we didn't stay the whole game but it was fun.  I forgot how fun high school football games are!  So proud of my girl Karis!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment