Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A day in the life of Lucy...

Since Lucy wasn't with us last week while we were on vacay to North Carolina, my camera has been missing her!  So today I thought I would play catch up!  She is soooo fun these days and doing and saying funny things all the time.  I followed her around for part of the day with my camera and I realized being a two year old isn't so bad...when the decisions you have to make consist of which seat to recline in, which purse to carry and what book to read...life is pretty good!




Decisions, decisions...hmmm...what to do next?!

I think I'll read a book...





She mother's her babies all day long....from changing their diapers, to feeding them, putting them down for naps, etc.  She loves to feed her babies when I feed Hazel and Everett. :)



I sing the song, "You are my sunshine" to my kids all the time but Lucy particularly loves it.  She wants me to sing it to her constantly and sings some of it with me (she always gets the last line!).   But she has been singing it to her baby today and it is so precious.  She is doing just what she sees me doing.  Moms, they DO watch what we do and imitate!
Lucy singing "You are my sunshine" to her baby :) from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.


The two days babysitting kids were here last week and Lucy was at Lolli's, Axton had a hard time without her.  Lucy is his buddy and he kept asking me, "Mrs. Amanda...where's Sucy? Where's Sucy?(lucy)".  When Lucy returned, I was telling her that he would go in her room asking for her and this is her imitation of what happened.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really impressed that your 2 year old finds books to read and babies to feed. Mine just finds things to destroy, spill, and break. =) She's a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete