Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF!!

So thankful it is Friday!  Looking forward to hangin' out with the family, enjoying the weather, sleeping in and doing alot of relaxing in my pj's!

K before going to school...studying those spelling words!  Oh just for documentation, her sight words this week consisted of beautiful, butterfly, chrysalis, etc.  Did I mention she is just in FIRST grade, 1st nine weeks?!?! Crazy...I didn't know those words til I was at least in 3rd grade!!!

The weather the past few days has been absolutely gorgeous!  In the mornings it is a little chilly and then by the afternoon it feels great.  The boys enjoyed some frisbee this morning with just a light jacket on.  Some others were wishing they could join them...


Ax is getting so used to me taking his picture.  Every time I get it out, he starts posing for me and saying, "Take one of me!"

Sweet friend hugs

Landon rockin' his baby blues...

This was so funny.  Hazel has started rolling over and wants so bad for Everett to play with her!  She gets close to him and just starts grabbing at him.  She grabbed his hand, then started pulling on it and then decided it might taste good ha!  Don't worry she doesn't have any teeth yet or I wouldn't have let her.  He was totally oblivious to the whole thing.  Soon enough he will be big enough to return the favor ha!


Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment