Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

Yesterday was no doubt a Mundane Monday...rain and all and it was a hard blow after such a wonderful weekend.  But Tuesday is here and everyone is all smiles again, including me!  I think they are all getting used to the camera and even pose for me every now and then!

Everett is always all smiles though...such a happy boy!



Love this look it makes me laugh.  "Mrs. Amanda what are doing with that camera...again???"

Ax has favorite toys (like Brayden) that he stays attached to and eats, sleeps, and breathes the thing.  Well this week's toy is his Woody that was his uncles when he was little.  He doesn't put the thing down.  I wanted to take a picture of him with Woody and they way he was holding it looked like he was pledging to it haha!

I have no idea what this look was all about...


This is a favorite place by all...



Sweet face...

Hazel is obsessed with putting everything in her mouth.  If she could get those toes in, she would nibble on them too!  It won't be long and she will have some teeth!


Haha this look makes me laugh.  She gives the boys this look when she points her little finger and says, "BOYS!  Watch! Your!  Attitude!"  Us girls have to stick together around here.


Ax was actually posing for me outside and by the time I clicked, this was what I got....blackmail picture!

That's my sweet girl!

Brayden is so on the go these days it is very difficult for me to get a pic of him.  "Hurry up mom!  I got a frisbee to throw!"


Me: "Lucy it is time to go inside."
Lucy:  "Just ONE MORE MINUTE!"

"Mom help me!  I have fallen and I can't get up down!"

No comments:

Post a Comment