Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Firsts, favorite toys, food and friends!

Yesterday Karis brought home her first 1st grade progress report.  It is kind of a first because in Kindergarten they don't get letter grades, just pluses and minuses.  So we were very proud of her first one!  When I explained to her what it was, she was grinning from ear to ear and so proud too.

She also gets graded papers every Tuesday for us to look at and sign so I thought  I would throw some of those in too.  :)

My pretty little angel before she left this morning... :)

Nonnie bought Brayden this cool new airplane at Cracker Barrel last week while we were out of town and Brayden hasn't put it down since...seriously.  He sleeps with it, it sits in the chair with him when he eats, and I have even found it on the bathroom counter when he brushes his teeth.  




But it is not just a favorite of Brayden's, but Ax loves it too.  He comes in asking for it and Brayden has been kind to let him play with it some.


I was a bad mom and let Lucy have some powdered donuts this morning for breakfast and she is saving some for later haha....

Trey grinning with his new clothes on that his grandmother sent him.  :)

I made a caramel pie for tonight's small group and I let each of the big boys eat the remnants of a can.  They gave it a thumb's up (and I did too!)  YUM!

 Landon has 3 favorite toys in my house and he plays with these every day.  I thought these pics were fitting since it includes ALL 3 (kid broom, vacuum cleaner and stroller)!

Not sure why the tongue sticking out, but if it makes my carpets cleaner, I might try that next time! hehe

 Hazel has been such a sweet girl lately...such a little happy thing.  She also has had 2 "firsts" here this week!  She ate applesauce here yesterday (first solid food here) and today she ROLLED OVER for the first time!  Way to go Hazel!


After she rolled over for the first time, she looked at me like, "What do I do now?!"



 My prissy girl...


 Everett is such a little man and smiles all the time!  He has been laughing out loud which is making my heart melt!


Lucy takes pictures of everybody with her phone...hmmm...wonder who she has seen do that?!

"Say cheese!"

Happy Wednesday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment