Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm back!

My technology hiatus is over and it has been an incredible week.  No blogging OR reading other's blogs, facebook or twitter and I spent very little time even watching tv (I did watch the Bachelor finale and American Idol).  I stayed just as busy and very little down time because I filled it with other things.  I had some incredible quality time with my children and my husband, I rested (even went to bed at 9 one night!), spent lots of time in God's Word and even did some leisure reading (haven't done that in a long time).


My husband and I (along with our small group) started Experiencing God and it is A-MAZ-ING!  This is my 3rd time going through it and each time I get something so fresh and new because I am at a different phase of life.  God has shown me some incredible things!  It's amazing how much God can show you about Himself when you declutter and simplify your life and make Him your priority...and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment