Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lightning, birds, gymnastics and roast...

You know that storm that came through last night?  Wind, lightning, rain etc?  Well I think somehow lightning struck Lucy's hair.  Check...it....out!
       

Wow...I was speechless when I walked in her room this morning!

------------------------------------------

This poor bird committed suicide on our front window today and it was so loud!  I went running in there to see what had happened and realized that this poor bird flew into the window!  It was so sad and Brayden started crying!  He said, "His momma up there in that nest will never see him again!" Awww!

---------------------------------------

Lucy wishes she was as big as brother and sister!  She kept banging on the screen and yelling at them while they were playing outside the window yesterday.  Soon after we all went outside to enjoy the sunshine!



-----------------------------------

I took a video of Karis the other night at gymnastics I wanted to share.  "Look mom...no help!"
Karis' gymnastics from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.

----------------------------------------------

OH and I cooked this PERFECT POT ROAST by Pioneer Woman tonight and it was the best roast I have ever cooked.  Even my hubby says it might be the best roast he has ever eaten!  He was probably being super nice but it was pretty stinkin' good! Give it a try...your family and your stomach will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment