Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Allen!

Today is my dear sweet brother's birthday (Uncle Allen) and we are so thrilled to celebrate with him.  Those of you that don't know our story, Allen was a foster baby of ours when he was born and my parents decided to adopt him.  Therefore he has been in our home since birth and I will say that he has been an irreplaceable addition to our family.  He is such a caring, giving, hilarious, fun person to be around.  When I need a good laugh, I long to hang out with him.  It is contagious and makes me laugh just thinking about it.  Despite our age difference (almost 10 years) we have always been very close. Not only is he my brother, but a very good friend!

We LOVE Uncle Allen at our house and want to wish him a FABULOUS BIRTHDAY!  Can't wait to see you soon...hope it is a fun day for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment