Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Crying over Spilled Milk...

Not really.  I am crying over spilled frozen milk!      

As you might remember, Lucy quit nursing at 8 months.  I had a FREEZER FULL of breast milk that she has refused to eat since!  I have tried and she just doesn't want it.  
You ladies know...THIS. STUFF. IS. LIQUID. GOLD!!!!!

I think I could really cry about it and I just can't bring myself to throw it away.  Not that anyone else would or will drink it, but goodness gracious...I spent LONG, HARD hours pumping for these bags of goodness!  
         



This is only about a FOURTH of it!



Does anyone else want to cry with me over this one???  I mean you understand right???

4 comments:

  1. I am so with you on this one. I guess everyone calls it liquid gold. One time, I had a six ounce bottle pumped and knocked it over...it was madness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You were quite the pumper! ha!
    I never had a freezer full like that, but it is always sad to see such hard work go to waste!!
    Can't believe our babies are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could cry with you and I didn't even nurse. But I do know how hard it is to pump and all the hard work and effort that goes into it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this sounds weird but I'm pretty sure you can give/sell it to the NICU part of a hospital in Memphis for premature babies. That might totally be too weird for you but I thought I would mention it.

    ReplyDelete