Thursday, March 18, 2010

Playdate

When I mention "Chicken-fil-a" (as Brayden calls it), my kids get so excited!  But when I mention friends are coming too, WOW it is the best of both worlds.  In fact when I told Brayden where we would be going and who would be coming...he ran up to me and grabbed my legs and said, "Thank you mom! Thank you thank you thank you!"

We met our friends Rachel and kids Drew, Kendall and Jack.  Rachel and I were sorority sisters and have been good friends over the years.  A couple of years back she moved near our area and we love to hang out and our kids love each other!  We will be so sad when they move out of our area this summer!  :(

Karis and Kendall


Jack he used to be the baby of the group and now is a big boy!


Lucy...who knew plastic spoons could be such entertainment?!


Me and my baby


Buddies Drew and Brayden


No comments:

Post a Comment