Friday, March 26, 2010

Sharing Cheerios...

I had no idea that eating cheerios could be so entertaining!  With lots of toddlers around my house each day, it is fun to see the "lightbulb" come on sometimes.  They are all starting to really learn, comprehend, and communicate with me and each other in their own little ways.  This afternoon we were having snack time which consisted of juice and cheerios and they put on quite the show.  Lucy and Landon have a love/hate relationship here!


        

She is SOOOOO guilty!!!
(Oh and notice she is standing up by the way!!!)


"I think I'll have some of your cheerios...thanks!"


"Cheeeeeese!"


While all the drama went on, Axton sat and enjoyed his own snack....


"Ok,  I'll share with you Lucy!"


"Oh wait a minute I want it back!"


Landon is showing Lucy how it's done and she is watching intently...


"Wait a minute...you can't have ALL my cheerios!"
(Notice Lucy is hiking her leg trying to climb in the chair with him!)


"That's enough Mister!"


"Hey!!! Those are MINE!"


"Hehehe"


"I'll take matters into my OWN hands!"
(Be nice Lucy!!!)

They are all learning to take up for themselves and food is DEFINITELY worth fighting for!  

No comments:

Post a Comment