Friday, December 16, 2011

We all match!

On this last "school" day before Christmas break, I asked my babysitting kids to wear their initial shirts I gave them for Christmas.  They all looked sooo adorable in them!






My babies aren't "babies" anymore sniff sniff!




Part of the crew....Landon already gone and Lucy still asleep.

Everett is everywhere and into everything!  He climbed OVER Karis' legs today to get to a toy he wanted!

Hazel being in his way didn't stop him either!

I attempted to get a pic of everybody with their matching shirts.  It was crazy trying to get everybody happy, awake, and looking and smiling in the same direction ha!  It got a little tricky!



Crazy faces!

Me and all my little sweeties (all 8 of them!)....

Such a fun day!  Merry Christmas to you all and see in just a short few weeks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment